On going funded research projects
- Singularity-Free Reactionless Manipulation of a Satellite Mounted Dual-Arm Robot for Capture of a Tumbling Orbital Object (INSPIRE), 2013-2018 (Role: PI).
- Hybrid Reactionless Manipulation and Visual Servoing of a Satellite Mounted Robot for Autonomous On-Orbit Services (DST Young Scientist), 2013-2016 (Role: PI).
- Feasibility Study and Concept Prototyping of Compliant Multi Module Robot for Surveillance (DRDO CARS), 2015-2016 (Role: PI).
- Robotics Course Developed Under Pedagogy Protect headed by IIT KGP, National Mission Project on Education through ICT, 2015 (Course Status: Under Review) (Role: Co Developer)
- Course on Robot Modelling and Control, and Applications to Aerial, through Global Initiative for Academic Networks (GIAN), 2015 (Role: Course coordinator)